BOOKING & PAYMENT:
– At the time of the reservation, the client must send the following information:
– Gaston-Sacaze shall confirm bookings in writing.
– Passengers shall be obliged to verify the booking confirmation delivered to them for correctness and completeness, and to point out any incorrectness or differences.
– Flight tickets are at all times delivered to the travelers by mail as electronic tickets.
– As to package tours, the passenger shall receive the vouchers by mail.
30% deposit of the land package, and the domestic flights if taken through our services, has to be paid at the time of file confirmation.
The balance of the trip payment (land package) has to be done at least 30 days before departure.
Ecuador: For all circuits in Galapagos, whether they are Inter islands or cruises and Amazonia, the balance must be paid (with a cash payment in our bank account) by the client, no later than 61 days before the tour starts.
Payments can be made by a wire transfer in US Dollars (Gaston-Sacaze’ bank account information will be informed in the invoice).
The SWIFT copy sent to the beneficiary bank is needed for follow-up.
Cancellation policy land and hotel package:
– Cancellation policies may be superseded depending on the supplier. In the event of cancellation or partial cancellation of a booking by the customer, charges may be imposed by the applicable suppliers.
For the Galapagos Island hopping programs:
– Regarding domestic flights bookings, Gaston-Sacaze will notify passengers on penalties imposed by air carriers in case of cancellation. For such services, the conditions for cancellation and amendment charges may vary from the charges stated here. In this case, we will point out the respective change to the customer on the travel confirmation.
– If after making the booking the customer wants to change the trip; a fee may be imposed by the concerned supplier.
This itinerary is considered to be an ideal one and could be amended in case of unforeseen circumstances (strikes, protests, blockage of routes, social conflict, train schedule, flight schedule, weather conditions, etc.). However, we will try our best to respect the program. If not, you will be informed and explained about any change.
Services offered by Gaston Sacaze are those described in the program. Any service not specified in the program or stated as not included in the services is at the passenger expense.
Mentioned hotels are for information only. In the case of no availability, an offer in a similar category (price and quality) would be done. As well as the kind of room (double or twin) is to be confirmed depending on availability in the concerned hotel.
Exceptionally – for flight schedule reasons and for operative questions – some meals car be inverted or changed (for example lunch box instead of a restaurant). Everything will be applied to maximize the most possible the visit times in the different sites.
It is the passenger responsibility to check if a visa to enter the country is required, to check the authorized weight by the companies for the luggage (supplementary kilos at expense of the traveler).
GASTON SACAZE, recommends its clients to consult a doctor before making their trip, especially to ensure that height will not put their health at risk.
Gaston-Sacaze is not responsible for extra costs caused by:
Gaston-Sacaze advises his customers to contact a travel insurance to avoid any financial loss in case of problem.
Any claim for non-execution or bad execution of the travel contract will have to be immediately reported to our guides or your local operator, in order to provide a solution to the problem. Claims must be notified by mail with supporting documents as soon as possible.
Additional information about Brazil AMAZON RAINFOREST & PANTANAL :
If necessary, it is imperative to get your yellow fever vaccine at least ten days prior to departure.
Aditional comments for Amazon Rainforest :
Weather conditions in the Amazon rainforest vary greatly depending on the two seasons: the wet season from December to May and the dry season from June until November. Regardless of the season, you have to be prepared for rain throughout the year, although it rains a lot less during the dry season